Preface by John Berges


It is an honor and a privilege for me to bring you this guide. Writing this guide for practitioners has been a heart expanding and mind enlightening experience for me. I have learned much and felt much. Nevertheless, anything I have gained by this opportunity is only meaningful and significant if it adds to the understanding of those who read it.

I could not have recorded these words without the inspiration of those who have preceded us in their own spiritual evolution. At the same time, I could not have written these words without the aid of my own higher self and my connection to the energetic heart, with its six virtues. If our teachers have come forward at this time for anything, it is to teach us how to contact our deeper, immortal self that lovingly, wisely, and patiently waits for us to use the spiritual gifts it has placed in our hearts.

These gifts are the six virtues of appreciation, compassion, forgiveness, humility, understanding, and valor. These potent spiritual energies are ready to assist us if we but turn to them with a heartfelt desire to help those in need of love, light, and healing.

I say “we” because this is fundamentally a group endeavor. The differences in our body types, our languages, our cultures, our nationalities, and our religions are the product of the spacetime environment. For millennia they have been important factors in the spiritual evolution of our planetary population. But now, a new era is opening before us and we can transcend the differences of our forms, by bonding as a lighted network of human souls. This is the beginning of a renaissance of the human spirit. It is a time like no other—a time of great spiritual opportunity. If you feel the call, if you hear a tiny voice within, urging you to wake to the moment, then join us in a great adventure of the human spirit.

My heartfelt gratitude goes out to James for helping to make this guide possible through his inspiring leadership. My loving appreciation also goes out to my wife, family, and co-workers who also helped to bring this guide to the practitioners of when-which-how.

October, 2007